I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

"And now, I own a boat!"

Think I'm going to bed early. Or attempt to go to bed, might turn on a comedy and fall asleep halfway thru that. I think I'm getting sick. Stress and frustration overload. It's like messing with my head. This isn't love. It's not even like. It's nausea-induced psychosis.

Quote of the day:
"All I remember are the boots."
-favorite patron, long story

Comedy clip section:

I love Castle.

I caught up on my Mike & Molly while at the farmhouse. I love the sister and the mother, they're fantastic. I don't think I know the sister from anything else, but she's fabulous at acting like an idiot.
Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkrbXvo5fVQ
gotta watch through all the way to the end. hysterical.
"Totally uncool, yeah."

Here's some more comedy for you. Judson's awesome dancing.

"Inspirational comedian"???

And I'm out. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

Any way the wind blows...
...
...
...
I'm still laughing about that bigfoot line. fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment