I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I bought a troll, I bought a troll for you. The one you wanted was blue, but they only had yellow.

Jimmy Fallon's troll doll jingles, in case you were wondering.

Okay so this track, and the rest of the cd, brings back some interesting memories, mostly revolving around KRT tour, midnight phone calls to Mak (not actual phone calls that's kind of a long story) and "NO PANTS! You get the doll you don't get the pants!"

Second sister and I randomly text the lyrics to some of these back and forth and I texted them to my oldest sister and just completely confused her. So, since your life isn't really complete until you've heard Jimmy Fallon's troll doll jingles I am posting it for your listening pleasure.

The story behind it is that earlier on the CD - he's performing live at someone's homecoming - he's finding celebrities to be a spokesperson for this new line of troll dolls that are coming out and they think that they should have a jingle as well. So this is him basically taking some songs and tweaking their lyrics. It's hysterical.



i really enjoy coldplay's and the dave matthews band. although alanis was pretty good as well....
But I'm posting this one cause it's the CD version and you can actually understand what he's saying......as opposed to these next ones.


here's the live performance part one, there's an additional fugees insert


and an extra george michael's one in here

No comments:

Post a Comment