I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs, and they'll think it's just cause we're young...

Hooray for our first play practice! So, lots of work still to do. Mostly work with the music since there's more of that than there is dialogue. I'm just hoping Friday goes better than today. We were missing a couple kids and then got the usual reaction about drama from one kid and then the younger ones were...um okay see, Mom is always saying that I'm supposed to have kids but I have plenty already. Between this and camp I'm all kid-ed out.

On a high note, "the Teacher and the Failed Librarian" is planning on making a return appearance, this time as "the Teacher and the Part-Time Librarian" (the band was originated before I was in the library system). Last year we promoted our fake album by performing a song entitled "Snippets of Conversation" which was written at the Home and Garden Show - long story - we're gonna write another one for this year and since I played guitar last year she gets to play piano this year. We're still debating what the song will be about but we do have a month. We wrote the other one in a few hours about a day before the performance. I'd write out the lyrics but strangely I'm exhausted and tomorrow is going to seem super long and super weird since it's backwards, library-wise.


"The Great Escape" Boys like Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment