I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Maybe, completely, wrapped up in you.

Garth Brooks, stuck in my head. I'd post the link but he doesn't have anything on youtube.

Tuesday means work in the morning, play practice in the afternoon, back to work at night and now "Body of Proof". Awesomeness.
"Your daughter's not like you."
"Is that good or bad?"
"Amusing."

Anybody else a fan? I'm loving Dana Delaney, there's similarities to her character on Castle. She guest starred as an FBI agent in the second season.
"Castle, what part of un-ass don't you understand?"
"All of it."
Awesome episode.

BTW - that whole natural cut fries thing being the best is crap. They're nasty.

Early morning at work tomorrow so I should probably konk out sometime soon. As lame as that sounds. It's more training for the new system. I'm curious as to how it works from our side - the first session we just went over what it looks like for patrons.

"How" Maroon 5

A song that goes on repeat on my ipod frequently.

Okay, like I said. Totally lame but I'm out. Have a good one.

"Don't patronize me with lies, I'm a man be a woman now."

No comments:

Post a Comment