I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Bennie, he's the Jets...

Today was excellent! Surprisingly...I think the Dog Days are over...I'd post the video for that song but it's just creepy. Like creepier than those morbid videos I posted a couple weeks ago. So I'll hit you with another celebration video instead.

Bennie and the Jets - 27 Dresses style

Hooray for Katherine Heigl and James Marsden!

Quotes of the day:
-"It was like Dr. Jekyl and Mrs. Hyde!" Favorite patron about his wife in labor
-"Well, I guess since they cloned that sheep anything's possible." Frasier

Tomorrow means split shift plus play practice. It should be fun. I'm out, totally exhausted.

And yes, I'm posting this again because I'm still laughing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkrbXvo5fVQ
oh Victoria...

No comments:

Post a Comment