I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why so serious?

Too tired to even stop for coffee this morning. But I made it through the morning shift, thankfully I have the afternoon off. Space Cadet said I was supposed to come home and take a nap.
And my paper's done and posted!!! I finished all the citation junk and uploaded it around midnight last night. Hooray! A weight has been lifted. As cliche as that sounds. Now I can take M&J to the derby and relax. Or as much relaxing as one can do at the roller derby.

Song for the day is "Raise Your Glass" originally by Pink - this is the Warblers version from Glee


Tomorrow means fun at the farmhouse plus movie night with a friend. It's a Sci-Fi flick so we said if it sucks we'll just sit in the back, do some snarky commentary and eat milk duds. I have a feeling there will be a few more, "at least the baby stopped crying" moments.

"So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways...."

No comments:

Post a Comment