I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Stay in the car." "My four favorite words."

See, people make fun of me for buying those gimic protection plans for headphones, but they don't realize how many pairs of earbuds I go through in a month.

Today I took in 2 broken sets after work and got them both replaced for free, huzzah!

I love Best Buy.

Though the Geek Squad's customer service is loathsome.

Like, I know you have lines of people and you're busy, but perhaps if you picked up the pace a bit or focused on your own customer instead of your coworkers 4 other customers you would get things done a little bit faster and in a more organized manner.

Was second in line, stood there for half an hour before anyone talked to me.

Makes me proud of our customer service skills at my library.

Which a lady mentioned to my supervisor today. Said I was much more patient and helpful than a different branch and that she was going to start coming to us instead.

Rock solid man.


So today...

Was good.

Flew by fast.

Did my final Library Golf preparations for tomorrow, now all that's left is to pick up the clubs, set up the holes and hope for the best.

I'm hoping that a lot of teens show up to participate.

But not like too many that will be overcrowded and overdramatic.

Or ones that think it's dumb and make fun of our arrangements.

I guess we shall see.


Other highlights include more training and special guest star visits from an old professor and the Authentically Amazing One and Only KB.

Whom I haven't seen in like months but we need a girls night.


And that's really all I remember about today. Oh, I uploaded my Summer Reading Kickoff pictures.

Yep, now that's all I remember about today.


Carter and I are jamming.

Watched Holly get eliminated on The Voice - called it, ugh Swon Brothers move on again.

Cassaddee Pope - my pick for last season's winner and actual winner - made a guest appearance unveiling her new single.

Is country.

And see, if she had any other coach things would be completely different.


Now we've moved on to Chuck season one.

Okay, more like moved back to Chuck season one.

Cause the boyfriend is having a bad day which means I'm having a bad day so naturally I flew back to a comedy - oh speaking of comedies, and anther thing I had forgotten about today...

BossLady and I think we should install a movie night for staff morale - ha!

We're thinking Emperor's New Groove.

It's classic.

The old intern and I were discussing our favorite animated movies, we're both fans of Robin Hood and Aladdin.

Then of course I had to ramble about the whole half of the Disney princes don't even have names let alone lines spiel, go here: Sketch and Edit Watch a Movie

But I think Emperor's New Groove is probably the funniest just because of Kronk and David Spade.

I have no idea what his actual name is, I just call him Kronk when I see him.

Though "Kronk's New Groove" was horrible. Don't watch it.

Where was I?

Oh right, Chuck.

Watched it while I did more homework.

I'm loving this whole one credit class thing. There are no due dates for the homework, it's all just "get it done by the last day of the semester" aka like the end of July.

Though I'll probably do it all on some weekend and get it over and done with.

Discussion Boards for my other class may kill me, especially this week as there are three, but I'm trying to keep up.

But that's it for tonight. I'm exhausted and calling it.

Carter and I are gonna crash.


Music and I'm out.

Here are some of my favorites from Chuck:

Fortunate Son - Jeffster


Jeffster rocks it.

Get Outta My Dreams - Billy Ocean

yep. that's all I got.


Oh.

I found the bug.

But it's too high.

And all of my chairs move when I stand on them.

And you know me and movable chairs.

Dressers fall over.

I pass out.

Smash my foot.

They call the Dean and then the whole world knows.

And yesterday when I tried to reach and smash it I totally missed so it's gotta be watching out for me now.

stupid bugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment