I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby you couldn't find the button with both hands and a map.

So we watched The Call tonight.

Now the nightmares have gone from creepy old ladies with syringes to being scalped alive by a crazy med technician.

Oh yeah, spoiler alert.



The creepy old lady was from an Agatha Christie movie that Oldest Sister and I watched and became an ongoing joke.

This movie was intense. We kept trying to guess the ending but it had lots of twists and turns. Abigail Breslin and Halle Berry kicked ass though.

So creepy had to follow it up with a comedy.

My favorite of miss Angelina Jolie's movies - Mr. and Mrs. Smith.



Followed closely by Tomb Raider.

sorry, just saw this commercial and holy crap!



i want that job.

other than that today was boring.

i did run up and down the stairs quite often.

aside from the fact that my apartment is filled with smoke cause i burned popcorn really bad.

so i'm out on my deck posting this cause you can't breathe in there.

though it's time to face the music, my neighbors are probably like, what the hell?

more She and Him in honor of She and Him week.

Keystar - Munchausen By Proxy


okay technically that wasn't She and Him but it was Zooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment