I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My day in five words.

A new blog segment for you.

Five words to summarize my day:

Cereal
Library
Baseball
Post
Crash

You have no idea how long it took for me to limit my day to five words.

As boring as it may have been.

You should try it and tell me if it's just difficult for rambly English majors or if it's hard for everyone.

So first there was cereal - which is the norm for my mornings.

Library of course - nine hours of library.

Baseball - watched Bubby play, he rocked it here's right before his line drive to left.



and then watched Indiana lose so I'm officially out now that my backup lost.

So go UCLA!

Post - obviously I'm here.

Crash - next stop.

and that's all I got.

Cause, as said, my day was boring, aside from all the baseball.

Here's your music, I'm gonna crash.

Cause, as predicted, I did not go to bed last night early as planned.

So I'm going to attempt it again.

And actually try this time.

One Day - Matisyahu



Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez



Levitate - Hadouken


very cool video.

and I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment