I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"They have great marinara."

Having a Major Crimes marathon.



My favorite scene in the series so far.

I love Rusty, but Flynn is my favorite in that specific moment.

I still have last season's on my DVR so I'm going through them before watching the season premiere from Monday.

Ah today.

Volunteer training, intern training, computer lab installation - tables are up, chairs are here, all that's left is the actual computers to be installed.

Which I think are somewhere in the building.

It's exciting.

Except for the awkward carpet.

It's awkward cause it's nice.

As is the new lab - no more claustrophobic walls, more air flow and plus it's more ADA capable, etc.

After work came home, did some homework, turned on Major Crimes and now I'm off to bed.

"it looks like an insurance office."
"we agree."

Another long day tomorrow and then Friday I'm off!

With an assignment due at midnight.

So ready to be done and graduated...countdown to December.

Though at the moment I am halfway done with one of my summer classes cause it only goes through the end of June. Thinking of it that way helps me get through the homework.

The other class I have until July 31st to turn in all the homework.

Thinking I'll dedicate a long weekend or two to it and be done with it.

After I'm done with the homework for this one.

Alright, back to Major Crimes and I'm out.

I know, I'm boring.

Here, read more useless information:

-Spam stands for Shoulder Pork and Ham

-The United States Postal Service assures its customers that they will not get fat licking stamps. There is no more than one-tenth of a calories worth of glue on every stamp.

-It's illegal in Alabama to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.

-The oldest word in the English language is "town"

-The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which they start, excluding North and South in front of America.

All I got.



love the Judds.


No comments:

Post a Comment