I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, June 10, 2013

"We say no to love, yes."

Another instance of "My boss is cooler than your boss" today as mine let me come in 2-4 instead of my regularly scheduled 4-6.

So, still got to sleep in, made lunch, watched a massive amount of Diners, Driveins and Dives because it's overloading my DVR, went in for two hours, then headed out to see the boyfriend.

We went to see "The Internship".



Scale of Awesome says 6/10.

Purely for the ending.

And for the real life Quidditch.

The boyfriend was like, "why do they have brooms?"

Most of the time I just wanted to smack them.

Stupid humor just irks me.

I mean, in some movies its okay, like Dodgeball or Austin Powers, but any Will Ferrell movie of any kind I cannot stand.

And of course he made an appearance in this one.

I don't know what happened, he was so great on SNL!

There were a lot of "smack them" moments, but it turned out okay in the end

Was nice though after the movie cause we just sat outside and talked for hours.

Decided to go back to Worlds of Fun in a couple weeks.

This time we'll have the whole weekend so we don't have to drive home in the middle of the night so I can work the next day.

That's all I got for today.

I know, I'm boring.

Song of the day:

Too Much - Spice Girls


ah, the 90's.


Watching The Voice.

Not all that impressed.

Which sucks as it's down to the top 5.

Two go home tomorrow leaving the top 3 for next week's finale.

Already?!

Did Usher just use the word "amazeballs"?


Came home to even more on my DVR, totally forgot Major Crimes was back this week along with King & Maxwell.

Which I guess is based off of novels by David Baldacci.

Means I'll have to start reading them.

Even more on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment