I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Let's order the tornado roll cause we're in a tornado watch.

So, today was much better.

Slept in.

Did homework all day.

Like all day.

From waking moment until dinner until now.

Taking a 30 minute break for lunch - Taco Bell - and then a dinner break with the Cool Aunt.

An entire day dedicated to SirsiDynix.

Its origin, external evaluations and possible directions for its future.

I know, you're all as enthused as I was all day.

But it's done!

And submitted!

Next major assignment due - aside from the constant discussion boards - is the 24th.

Huzzah.

Dinner was awesome, as always.

Sushi. We've basically worked our way through the menu so now we're just picking at random.

Had some good ones and then green tea ice cream for desert.

Which we've never had so we're switching it up.

Talked about fun family stuff.

And school stuff.

And some not so fun stuff.

But it was cool to catch up, haven't seen her in a few months.

AND it is officially CWS season - that's the College World Series for those of you who aren't fans - it starts tomorrow so we've both picked our teams.

She picked North Carolina, I'm all for LSU.

She wouldn't let Grams get away with USA, so she went with UCLA.

Not sure who Mom is for - Mom and I used to have 3 dollars on each game. I think I was up 9 by the end of the series.

The Cool Aunt and I have a new deal - whoever's team gets knocked out of the series first has to buy the next round of jalapeno margaritas.

I love LSU, I always root for them when they're in it - they throw me beads - but I do recognize a lot of the players from NC.

Sadly Stony Brook and Vanderbilt didn't make it - that would have been awesome.

We're all for the Black/Gold and Seawolves.

Games start tomorrow afternoon so my DVR is set.

We usually go but this year we are both super swamped.

By things like homework, ugh.

I feel bad for not starting my other class's homework - I'm taking two, however the homework for the other class isn't due until July 31st.

And there's no class participation cause it's online with no discussion boards.

So my plan is finish this one and then do that one.

But it still feels weird putting it off.

Especially when I spend all day doing homework for this one.

Anyway, when we got outside from dinner it looked all stormy - as was predicted for this whole weekend - but no rain or thunder yet.

Yet being the keyword.

Alright, I'm off.

Finally up to the new episode of Major Crimes.

Actual Huzzah!

Song of the day:

Runaway - Del Shannon


whoa. paul had hair.

retro.


Off to bed. Work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment