I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, June 17, 2013

And I find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had.

Another season of American Ninja Warrior comes to NBC?

When was the first season?

And why?!

I know that you probably don't care, but this was epic.



And you should rejoice.

Because it's the finals, meaning after tomorrow you won't have to read my rambles on the Voice until next season!

When Xtina and Cee-Lo return!

I will miss Shakira though.

Maybe even Usher.

Okay, so here is my lineup for the last time.

Red = Adam
Green = Blake
Blue = Usher
Purple = Shakira


Judith Hill
Jess Kellner
Midas Whale
Caroline Glaser
Monique Abbadie

Sasha Allen
Michelle Chamuel
Sarah Simmons
Christian Porter
Jessica Childress

Jeff Lewis
Jacqui Sandell
Karina Iglesius
Holly Tucker
Garrett Gardner 

Danielle Bradbery
Amber Carrington
Savannah Berry
Josiah Hawley
Audrey Karrasch


Artists left:

Team Blake:
Danielle Bradbery
Swon Brothers

Team Usher:
Michelle Chamuel

Both Adam and Shakira are out.

Which is interesting because they had Judith, Sarah and Sasha. Who should have won this whole thing.

Now I'm guessing Danielle is gonna win it.

I haven't checked iTunes or Facebook and I'm not even halfway through the episode yet but I know she's gonna win.

I'm rooting for her or Michelle.

If the Swon Brothers I'm gonna be pissed.

I just don't get them apparently.

But I like Danielle because she and Blake are bringing back classic country music

Timber, I'm Falling In Love


and she's got the power vocals to do it.

And I like Michelle because she's the awesome nerdy underdog.

I Knew You Were Trouble


4 Eyes on the Prize yeah man.

Okay, sorry, I missed it tonight so I'm watching it now.


Slept in, did homework, went in for two hours, headed out to see the boyfriend, got dinner, watched a movie, and now I'm back.


Smo came in today.

Was fun getting to see her again.

She met Wordie.

Smo was my high school roommate.

Well, one of them.

I was sort of a serial roommate-er I guess.

Freshman year I had....2,1,3 so 6, and then Sophomore year was just me and Smo, Junior was Smo, Shel and Juwanna and then Senior year was me and Juwanna.

So like 7 roommates.

But that's leaving out all the girls that Smo and I got stuck with Sophomore year.

Every time somebody came to visit the school or started and then stopped or whatever, they lived with us cause we were the um I guess the most school spirited ones?

Mrs. Gotta called us bubbly I believe.

Or maybe that was one of the girls she stuck with us, I can't remember.

Anyway, so it would be 7 but there were 3 others that came and went during that year alone so that makes 10.

Meaning there were only 3 female classmates I didn't room with.

The joys of a dorm high school.

Interesting because in all of college I only had 1 roommate.

Though I requested it that way.

Myers and I had a lot of fun Freshman year but after she got her own place I was good on my own.

Sketch and I decided if we lived together we'd kill each other.

Why yes, we are the best of friends.

But that's the problem.

We wanted to remain best friends.

And you don't do that when you're trapped in a room with someone every day.

Though she did steal my extra mattress frequently.


I really don't remember anything else about today.

Was nice to sleep in since I was up 'til like 4.

I enjoy those 2 hour shifts, however gonna change and do half hour lunches on the weekends I work instead because then I'll have 2 whole days off. Instead of 1 day and 6 hours.

Okay, I know, I'm boring.


We watched Magic Mike tonight.

It was...interesting.

Didn't get all the way through it, but I do like the guys in it - Channing Tatum, Matt Bomer, Alex Pettyfer, Matthew McConaughey, etc.

Pretty sure his house is haunted though cause during the movie his pop like exploded all over the place.

So apparently the house is not a fan of exotic male dancing.

Which is fine with me.

And that's really I got for today.


Mad World - Gary Jules


I know some people prefer the original Tears for Fears version but I like this one much better.

Lyrics match up better with the tempo on this one than the funki-fied T4Fs version.

Plus the video is cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment