I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, June 28, 2013

no i couldn't help but fall in love again.

The half hour lunches suck, but they make two weekdays off worth it.

That was today.

Slept in, watched X-Games, did laundry and dishes.

Though my apartment still smells like smoke.

Attempted to spray stuff, overpower it with other food smells, but it's never ending.

Ideas?

At least the hallways are clear.

Maybe I need to air it out some more.


Went out to see the boyfriend tonight and we went to my TRUE MOTHERSHIP.

aka the Dormmom's fireworks stand.

Got the essentials, but still haven't done inventory on last year's stuff so I have a feeling I'm going to be flailing back closer to the date.

The boyfriend was impressed that I spent like half the amount of money I spent last year. But I do have the Missouri stuff too. Though I didn't get much there, just stuff I couldn't get here.

Thinking about doing fireworks at the farmhouse like last year. Parade in the morning and all that.

Sister and her family won't be there - which sucks - but that's okay. We'll have enough to cover.

Hopefully the boyfriend will be able to make an appearance as he will be working.


After fireworks we watched Broken City.



Marky Mark Wahlberg, Russell Crowe, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Kyle Chandler.

It was...interesting.

Was confused most of the time, but I guess it might be entertaining if you're into political drama.


Alright, off to bed.

More She & Him week.

In the Sun



I Thought I Saw Your Face Today


love these guys.

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment