I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What exactly do Boogie Shoes look like?

Falling asleep at the keyboard here so I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet.

All day at work, spent the majority of it stuffing bags for summer reading, and I'm still not done, but maybe Squirt can finish that tomorrow.

Summer Reading is getting exhausted and it has barely started. In fact, for the public it doesn't start until the 25th. Which is interesting since myself and Mentor aren't on the schedule that day. And we're kind of sort of in charge of parts of it. But that mostly takes place on the first.

After work was Bubby's baseball game, they won by about 23 points, they're really good, been playing together forever. I think that was the other team's weakness, didn't play very well together. Or maybe it was cause it was the first season.

Bubby hit a triple it was fantastic, we all screamed.

And I brought my own chair and everything, courtesy of the school's silent auction, woohoo!

I miss playing softball with my old teammates, that was fun stuff. The only sport I ever semi-excelled. But now we've still got church league so that makes it all better. This year is gonna go in the record books, we're gonna win them all. Or at least have fun in the process of doing it. We play better when we're scrappy anyway.

That's all I got at the moment, I'm falling asleep and anything other than that would be gibberish.

Which I'm making my word of the day for tomorrow.

Gibberish. I'll speak in it and use the word in a sentence.

Music Rec:
"Boogie Shoes" Glee Cast

was that jesse st. james? wow, i'm really behind. but season's over so i'll catch up when it's out on dvd.
i have no idea who that chick was, but she's fantastic. great dance moves as well.


sad small post but i'll make up for it tomorrow.

PS - Sent out application forms on Monday, already three questions as of tonight. Probably get some back as early as Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment