I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"She shot an arrow at your head." "At an apple." "Near your head."

So we went to see Hunger Games.

Again.

This time it was me, squirt and the squirrelly boy.

It was our makeshift Squirt is Awesome parade.

Cause I told her she deserved a parade of awesomeness.

Complete with fireworks.

Cause she got asked to play with the high school girls this summer for volleyball.

And she's just an awesome person like that.

So she jammed with us tonight for dinner and a movie.

Noodles for supper, pasta is my downfall, then Hunger Games at the theater.

I liked it better this time, I'm improving my Scale of Awesome rating from 7/10 to 8/10.

I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.

Though I'm still holding off reading the other books, I want to see if watching the movie first will make them better.

Plus it ended all happy, I don't want it to get all depressing which apparently it does.

So I get to grocery shop on the clock tomorrow.

How cool is my job, seriously?

But it's for Summer Reading stuff.

We're making edible campfires and we're pre-assembling them into bags at the next meeting. Which happens to be next week.

So I get to buy pretzels and red hots and licorice and all that, plus 200 juice boxes. No real clue as to the kind or flavor, the only condition is that it's cheap and if it spills - and it will - it won't stain.

And I'm back to fact or crap reference info.

I'm hooked, I find it amusing.

- Every day 7% of the US eats at McDonalds

- On average more people fear spiders than they do death.

- Blood of mammals is red, insects are yellow and lobster is blue.

- An albatross can sleep while it flies.

- Sounds at the right vibration can bore holes through a solid object.

- Although the pony express was one of the most famous chapters in history it only lasted one year, from 1860-1861.

- The word "housekeeping" was invented by Shakespeare.

And that's all I got for the day.

More of the same tomorrow.

I'm attempting to watch some movie with Carla Gugino and David Boreanez. It's a basketball one, The Mighty Macs or something I think. It's alright, I was hoping to feel more uplifted or inspired or something since it's a basketball movie based on a true story. Maybe I haven't gotten that far into it yet.

Though I'll be konked out in a few minutes anyway.

So looking forward to Dark Shadows. And am intrigued that Mirror Mirror and Snow White and the Huntsman come out basically at the same time.

"Start Wearing Purple" Gogol Bordello
cause i told squirt i would post it. for some weird reason it got deleted from my ipod, will have to go through and re-add it.

i actually got to talked Warped 05 twice today.

I really need to upload those pictures. Or maybe I have already to Facebook. Though I doubt it. But maybe I have. Add that on my to-check-list, similar to a to-do-list but this is double checking things you've done before you forget about them entirely.

You should see them live, they're so fantastic jumping on drums and all that.

"My Favorite Mistake" Sheryl Crow and Eric Clapton
interesting matchup, even more interesting haircut. not sure what's going on with that.
this and uncle kracker's "follow me" are the oldest songs i can remember being my favorites.

well, not like classic old songs, but growing up-wise, when i think back these are the first songs i said were my favorite when the concept of having a favorite song was thought out.

if that makes sense.

if not ignore it, i'm falling asleep as we sleep.

OUT!



Alright, off to bed. Have a good one.





No comments:

Post a Comment