I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

"Spy High-Five."

New shopping strategy:

Go shopping when you have to go to the bathroom.

You get what you need and you get the hell out of there.

No unnecessary spending.

So I got the flippin' 200 juice boxes.

And more pretzel logs. And I'll stuff them tomorrow and be done until the 1st.

Super stoked to start my day at the home branch.

It's morning there, then lunch, then back to the work branch for lots and lots of TAB prep stuff for the kickoff party.

After that I'll be ready to come home and crash.

Today was good though, got to jam with some of my favorites. Though it was mad crazy, ALL the time. But Summer Reading tends to do that.

Adopted Little Sister and her actual little sister stopped by today as well so got to chat with them. Always fun to see friends hitting up the library.

And I braved the vending machine again. Last time I tried anything aside from pop this happened: Just Say No! To Vending Machine Orange Juice

So I tried tea this time. I told the Newest New Guy that if I keeled over and died this is what caused it and to never follow my example. But it turned out okay. Might be my new morning thing actually, kinda diggin' it. And it's cheap. And it's there. And I don't have to drive places. To pick it up.

What else was good about today?

Oh yeah, one of our summer people is back. For the summer. Obviously. But she's fantastic and lots of fun to train. And she works at the home branch as well.

Song of the day:

Cool cover.

"Sweet Home Alabama" Igor Presnyakov


Did it.

PS - I'm back to Chuck. Got the fifth season a couple weeks ago but have been putting it off as it's the final season. Which means once I watch it then it's officially done. And I don't want it to be officially done. Same reason I have yet to watch Women's Murder Club unaired pilot. Cause I've seen all the aired stuff. This way there's still something and it's not over and done with.

"honey, you're scaring me."
"just keep it moving."

Ellie is planning Chuck's wedding, scaring Morgan and Awesome in the process. I'm on last disc of season four. I always keep the last disc unwatched when I'm waiting for the next season to come out on DVD. Cliffhangers are just mean.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment