I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

So call me maybe.

Super proud at this moment.

Squirt rocked it today.

Her confirmation, there were five of them but she was the loudest and answered all her questions correctly.

Took me back to my confirmation.

There were 7 of us.

Basically passed the microphone back and forth.

And answered all the same questions about commandments, keys, creeds, but listening to them again and attempting to answer them in my head reminds me I should really brush up on all my catechism stuff.

Today was great. She kicked butt. Then there was lots of kids running, and cupcakes eaten - red velvet was the best - plus some Vegas talk and jamming with Grams and the Cool Aunt.

After all that it was underdog movies central, "We Are Marshall", "A League of Their Own" and "The Big Green". Which was much better when I was their age. Now that I'm older it's not as good, though it does have some good one-liners.

"We're gonna come and get ya, little porker."

Quotes of the day:

Oldest Sister: "You know what I hate? When I get a diet coke and forget where I put it."

Squirt: "I like to burn wieners."
Bubby: "That'll make men run and scream."

Oldest Sister: "What's up with the fat kid?"

All the Way May: "So some of yous are gonna have to go home."
Kit: "What do you mean some of us?"
ATWM: "Do it." *Doris throws ball at them, Dottie catches it with bare hand
ATWM: "Okay some of them are going home."

one of my favorite parts. aside from the dance scene in which we stole the majority of our choreography for Choralfest senior year. except we did it for "If it ain't got that swing." the joys of KRT. so much fun, totally miss it.

Beckett: "You trashed her office looking for your dignity?"

Alright, tomorrow means back to work so I'm out.

Will attempt to fall asleep before midnight this time, though I'm doubtful.

Really need to work on going to bed earlier.

"Call Me Maybe" Carly Rae Jepsen
one of those songs that's ridiculously cheesy yet completely catchy and addictive. and the video is amusing.


"Lay off the high ones."
"I like the high ones."
"Mule!"
"Nag!"


No comments:

Post a Comment