I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hush up, Goofy Grape.

It's official.

Two years of employment with the same system. 

Go me. 

A lot of memories have been made these past couple years. Fearless Leader and her musical phobia, Queen of the Known Universe bailing me out of a stalker situation, then me having to bail her out three minutes later from the same stalker, our Star Wars vs. Star Trek debates, Girlscout and me helping kids fish for bookmarks out of a plastic pool, making some booze cakes with Slim Shady and Fearless Leader... I could go on but I'll spare you.

Today was pretty fantastic, though I'm comparing it to yesterday and really, with that comparison, everything could be fantastic. 

YesterDay. Not YesterNight. Loved spending time with the boyfriend. He fixes everything. 

So I'm watching Mike and Molly Season One from the library. Shocking that I don't actually own it, it's fantastic and I'm constantly quoting Victoria. 

"wake me up so i don't miss the big floating bullwinkle."
"she asks me that twelve times a year, i don't think it has anything to do with thanksgiving."

May have to go out and buy it later this week. 

"hey i called an egg salad audible before any of that happened. somebody mentions pie and the whole exit strategy goes out the window!"

Got the whole day off tomorrow, sleepin' in, catching a movie with Oldest Sister and Squirt, then hitting up a baseball game at night. With fireworks as it's opening night. 

"when in doubt, say it with cattle."

Totally stoked for the College World Series. Cool Aunt and I are going to opening game again. Wonder who's gonna play. Last year it was NC vs. Vanderbilt. We were all for the "black and gold". Was super cool for SC to win the last game in Rosenblatt and the first game in the new stadium. 

Which I still call Rosenblatt. 

Cause TD-Ameritrade is just dumb for a baseball stadium.

Music for the night:

"Jar of Hearts" Christina Perri



Victoria on Halloween
Katy Mixon is fantastic as Victoria the stoner sister. Totally my favorite character of the bunch.

I'm taking tomorrow off of Word of the Day. It's my lazy day. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Huzzah!

Out for the night. Don't call me before noon.


"so yes, i do believe in bigfoot. and yes, i think he's a total jerk."

No comments:

Post a Comment