I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

You've Lost That Loving Feeling

Oh my god.

Ranger Gord is an idiot.

So I'm watching more Red Green, yes without my father. What is wrong with this picture?

But it's due next week and I have all this stuff checked out that I need to get through, plus I should really start on some of that homework. Maybe I'll consider looking it over tomorrow.

Even though it's my day off.

Technically nothing is due until like the 29th, but I should start earlier.

Cause that was one of my resolutions, avoid procrastination if at all possible.

Which it usually is.

But where's the fun in that?

Today was interesting.

Remember the crazy obnoxious stalker dude from yesterday?

Yeah, ran into him again today. at lunch. shaking everybody's hand in the place. I freaked. But the employee kicked him out before he could make it to our table.

That would have been really bad.

We have another new guy at the library. First day today, I got to train him on the desk. He picked it up pretty quickly, although with the new system there's a lot of stuff to pick up all at once.

I'll have to come up with a nickname for him cause I already have The New Guy. Though he's not so new anymore. But he's newer than me. So that makes him still new.

And the New New Guy would just sound redundant. I'll work on that.

Tomorrow is gonna be awesome!

Sleeping in, awesomeness, but then of course Oldest Sister is dragging me clothes shopping cause apparently I need new jeans.

They don't like it when I drag my feet and it tears the bottoms to shreds.

It's habit, sorry.

But then after that is some sort of trivia night at my nephew's school. I really REALLY enjoy that there's going to be a cashbar... at his school. That really just makes me laugh.

We might need it.

The Boyfriend is braving the wild and joining our team. As in me and my siblings.

Viper pit much?

Should be interesting.

Not that any of them are bad, they're just protective and sarcastic.

For instance, Second Sister - on her wedding day, at her reception, during the dollar dance - asked my boyfriend of the time what his intentions were. And that was at her wedding. Granted he was goofy right back and wrote her a two page letter.

For serious.

I'm sensing a theme for her meeting my boyfriends. Cause then she was getting married.

Now she's pregnant.

And with either of these times she's allowed to be crazy, cause it's either Her Day or Hormones as excuses to blame it on.

No, I'm not worried.

They're protective but when it's all of us together we're just goofy. It can get pretty hysterical. I have a lot of one-liners to prove that. Set for life in that aspect.

Though I am bummed cause my oldest brother-in-law won't be able to make it, and he's like the trivia king. With him we would dominate.

But we're not aiming to dominate, just to have fun and drink lots.

Gotta support the school, you know?

Sorry, that's still funny.

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to my Red Green then konk out.

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes, in the meantime jam out to these.

Throwback Thursday

"Johnny B. Goode" Elvis


you know, if i didn't already know the lyrics i would be completely lost by this version. especially that first verse, i think i could only make out a few words.
Down to Louisiana...New Orleans...Johnny B. Goode...so well...guitar...
and that's all i got out of that verse.

"Folsom Prison Blues" Johnny Cash

love him live. they came out with a new video for this song and put it on vevo, it's AWFUL! they put a backbeat to it, made it sound like a rap, completely killed the song.
he's johnny cash. give him a guitar and that's all you need.

"You've Lost that Loving Feeling" The Righteous Brothers

whoa, that loving feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment