I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Today was bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Seriously.

It was like crazy and angry people central.

You gotta find that zen place, you know?

Like when people call you Hon. Repeatedly.

Expecting you to answer them.

Just smile and nod.

Or when people don't like the 55 minute time limit on the computers.

And don't understand that it erases everything once your session ends.

I feel like we need big banners that say SAVE YOUR WORK to a flashdrive!

So today was long. And crazy. And I used the word "bananas" on multiple occasions.

Luckily my coworkers rock. So the day wasn't a total loss.

I did finish draft 1 of my booklist and sent it in.

Tomorrow I get to do fun supply request stuff.

After our staff meeting.

Which reminds me I need to go set the coffee maker.

If tomorrow is going to be like today I'm gonna need the caffeine.

Finally watched Castle - good god, Kat's making the rounds. First Bones, then Criminal Minds, then Leverage, then NCIS as the Chaplain, now she's the "falls for conman's charms" girl on Castle. Geez. I miss the good ole days of Eastwick. And WMC. But that's a different story.

What is it with me and short-lived female-led series that were pulled too early from ABC?

They totally killed the Eastwick storyline when they cancelled it mid-season. Made the devil into some sort of White Knight. Then took it off the air. WHAT?! Have you read the book? Or seen the movie? Or either of the remakes? Killed it man.

But it was worth it to reunite Rebecca Romijn and Lindsay Price after Pepper Dennis. Though with Lindsay Price's record for short-lived TV series I should have seen this coming.

Jaime Ray Newman surprised me, she's quite a good actress. I can see why she's making the rounds. Though I will forever call her Kat. Hope they bring her back on NCIS. She's got the red hair going for her. Gibbs needs a new interest.

I'll stop with the rambling now.

Plain White T's Week: Day Four

"Hey There Delilah"


wrote this song about a girl named delilah - obviously - they weren't actually dating. he fell in love with her and said he was going to write a song about her, didn't seem to phase him that she was already in a relationship. she didn't believe he was actually going to write the song, he did, it became a big hit, then she went with him to the grammy's.

"That Girl"

it's catchy. almost too catchy.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment