I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

"It's not in your face it's in my hand."

Went to see Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows tonight.



Is was...

Well.

Different from what I was expecting.

And not bad different, just different. Dark but not too dark, intense but not overwhelmingly intense. Lots of comedy, well-written and acted.

I'd give it an 8/10 on the Scale of Awesome.

Just not as fantastic as the original, that one's hard to beat.

I did love Noomi Rapace, she was fantastic and it was good to see her do some comedy totally different from the Millennium Trilogy, plus Robert Downey Jr. is quickly rising to the top of my favorites list as well. And Stephen Fry as Mycroft, oh my god so funny.

Song of the night:

"Satisfaction" Rolling Stones


jam session

actually today i kept jumping back and forth between willie nelson and merle haggard, drove me nuts.

"If you've got the money honey I've got the time" "roaring engines heading somewhere in flight..."

Alright, I'm taking a posting hiatus for the weekend. Yay for Sketch and Edit's Excellent Adventure! Found some restaurants and all that, should be fun.

You guys deserve a weekend away from me anyway. Reading about my crazy must drive you there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment