I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sail on, Silver Girl

All day at the home branch with Joe Studley. He would have rocked it at trivia night, he's all about that stuff. It'd be interesting to do a library version of that. I'm already thinking about doing one for camp.

It was a good day, flew by pretty quickly. Usually, Saturdays are pretty slow, but today was ridiculously packed with people. And always when there was just one of us at the desk.

But Mom stopped by with some food for my fridge. She rocks. Or maybe she's just worried about my eating habits. Last time she checked my fridge it was filled with nothing but liquor. But that's cause I rarely drink it so it builds up.

Anyway, she brought me food.

And pop.

Best Mom ever.

After that it was movie night with the boyfriend. Or, TV on DVD night with the boyfriend.

Chuck Season One.

Cause it's awesome.

I miss this show, it was my life for months, got all the way to season three but had to wait for season four. Somewhere along the way I got distracted.

Anyway now I'm exhausted, so I'm out.

Songs of the Day:

"Jet Airliner" Steve Miller Band



"Bridge Over Troubled Water" Simon & Garfunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment