I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I just want to make you happy, So come and grab me, And love me madly

Pretty sure Carter thinks I'm super lame.

Mostly because I don't have to work tomorrow until 1PM yet I'm still debating on going to bed before 10PM.

When did I turn into this person?

Midnight used to be early for me.

And that was back when I had class every morning.

Now if I see the clock turn 12, or anywhere near it, if I'm even able to stay awake that long, I'm like crap I gotta go to bed or I'll hate myself in the morning!

You know those mornings where you wake up and you're like, crap. Why didn't I go to bed sooner.

Like those "holy crap where is my coffee" kind of mornings?

Yes I realize I used the words "like" and "crap" three times in three sentences.

But I'm about 80 percent already asleep. Or is it asleep already?

Already asleep?

Asleep already?

This is me posting on autopilot.

If I start talking about evil pigs or losing hamsters don't even attempt to translate it.

I won't be able to in the morning and it's my head these random thoughts are springing from.

Did that make sense?

It sounded like it did in my head.

So I've been watching a lot of NCIS:LA. As you've probably noticed, I've mentioned it once or twice. I'm not so deep into it like I was with Chuck or Leverage, but it's a good enough show to have on in the background when you're supposed to be doing other things, you know like homework or writing.

And every once in a while when you look up it's usually worth it.

Though it'll never top its originator.

I like the buddy dynamic between Callen and Sam. Their banter is quite humorous.

Kensi is a badass, Hetty is hilarious, I had completely forgotten about Nate the psychologist until I got season one, but Deeks is still my favorite.

Although sometimes I want to punch him.

But that's how you know it's a good actor.

Like Rachel Berry.

She's a fantastic singer.

But as a person, you kind of always want to punch her.

The actress is so good she makes you hate her. Then love her again when she sings.

I'm assuming she's still the star on Glee, I haven't watched a single episode this season.

I've also fallen behind on Bones - shocker I know! This was my favorite show for like ever. And The Closer - still at midpoint of the season. Big Bang Theory I'm still on last season and that's only because I bought the DVD. If I hadn't I'd still be on the season before that. I love that show. Criminal Minds I read up on online. Warehouse is out on break until July. Grey's I haven't watched regularly since college so like 2 seasons ago.

The only real shows I keep up with are Castle, 2 Broke Girls, and NCIS the original.

And technically I don't really even watch them when they're on live, just DVR'd.

Cause I work.

A lot.

Or I'm gone.

Or distracted.

Or writing.

Or writing and distracted.

Like now.

Agent Jordan Todd from Criminal Minds is currently Detective Jess Traynor on NCIS:LA. Took me 10 minutes to figure out how I knew her and by that time she was already dead.

I feel like somebody should come up with a list.

Of locations and agencies.

Like LAPD is Deeks.

But it's also Brenda Lee Johnson from The Closer.

NYPD is Kate Beckett in Castle but it's also Olivia Benson from SVU.

The FBI is always obnoxious in these shows, but you've still got Agent Booth from Bones and the whole BAU from Criminal Minds.

Trent Kort is a completely obnoxious CIA agent from NCIS but then you've got two "CIA Agent Walker"s aka Annie from Covert Affairs and Sarah from Chuck who are completely anti-Kort.

Though John Casey is the only NSA Agent I'm coming up with.

Then you just got anti-everything with the Leverage gang.

I watch too many crime shows.

But someone should still make a list.

Cause there's even more crime shows that I don't watch.

So there's gotta be more crossover.

Yes I'm a nerd, but in my defense there were no paper towels.

Sorry, that was my Mom's excuse for leaving unmarked luggage in an airport bathroom.

In my actual defense I'm half asleep, I'll be lucky if the above references are actually correct. I'll verify them tomorrow. As for now I'm out.


Plain White T's Week: Day Five

"Our Song"

this is probably my favorite, right up there with Body Parts or Broken Record.
give it a minute you'll like it too.

"1234"

cheesy but it works. like the video. "she hates country music."

Today was good.

I think.

Aside from it being freezing and the majority of our staff is either sick or getting back from being sick.

Went to lunch with Slim Shady and Fearless Leader.

We're thinking more Booze Cakes, this time with some Parks and Rec.

Love the library episode.

Fantastic.

I'm out.

Look, I even made it past 10, huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment