I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"C'est la vie" say the old folks

It goes to show you never can tell.

My day rocked.


One of those days when I looked up at the clock and went, it's 4:00 already?

Which is good, because the day began when I walked out, saw my car covered in snow and went, WHAT?!

You know, this whole winter in Nebraska thing is messed up. Today was normal weather for a winter in Nebraska. But it felt abnormal.

Like I walked out, saw the car and was confused.

Who gets confused about snow in winter?

Someone who's getting used to this whole 50 degrees in December and January thing.

I was sad there was no snow to sled over winter break, but then I started digging the nice weather.

Although, if this is nice weather in winter, what is summer going to be like?

Maybe this whole global warming thing really is taking over.

AHHHH!!

We're toast!!!

Or we're going to be TOASTED!!

I don't know. Shut me up now.

I've been watching too many episodes of 2 Broke Girls.

I caught back up, oh my god, Jennifer Coolidge as the crazy neighbor - FANTASTIC! I love her. She highly amuses me.

She's all over the place! Even The Closer - "I entered your picture in the ugly contest and you won the grand prize!!"

Though my favorite is still her Friends guest appearance. "If you don't want to get me on my mobile, then don't call me on my mobile!"

Aww, Friends. That was a great show. I think I reference it at least once a week.

I'd do it more often but whenever I do reference it either people don't get it or they think I'm crazy. Or both.

Just depends on who I'm around, Slim Shady can usually pick it up pretty quickly.

My siblings are fans as well, not as much as me and miss Regina Falange of course. We play the trivia game, though we haven't lately. Bet she could actually beat me, I'm out of practice.

ANYWAY, my day was good, flew by pretty quickly, made plans for the weekend - other than working.

Plus, there were girl scout cookies on my desk this morning, SCORE!
Thanks Queen of the Known Universe, totally made my day!

Chuck's Greatest

"School Days"


hail hail rock and roll

"No Particular Place To Go"

love this one.

hmmm.... similarities....but it's his music, so i guess that's allowed.

one more and I'm out.

"You Never Can Tell"

this is my favorite. i blame this on work big brother, we were talking pulp fiction today. and 2 broke girls.


10 days until Sketch and Edit's Excellent Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment