I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Singing my life with his words

Day off.

More productive than I planned.

Woke up before noon.

Whoa.

Picked up my computer stuff.

Picked up my painted stuff.

Did the phone online stuff.

Made dinner plans with the Cool Aunt.

Went to church.

Oh my god, the guest stars on Hot In Cleveland. Hysterical. It was Roz! She was in LA! at the same table as Joy! Who played Daphne on Frasier. so that was humorous. Nice ties there. This episode it's Amy Sedaris. Before that it was Susan Lucci.

I love this show.

Season two is out on DVD. It's winter this time. Last season it was summer.

"You're my friend!"
"Yes, and as your friend I'm horrified by my actions."

"The beards are designed to tell single women to stay away."
"They're working."


K-Recs.

"Keep Breathing" Ingrid Michaelson

she's pretty good live.

"I'm trying to decide whether I want that to be a euphemism."

"Well, I could say 'move your donkey' but it's not as satisfying."


"Keep On Lovin' You" Steel Magnolia

no it's not the song you're thinking. but listen to it anyway, it's fantastic.

"Somebody just run the blender. I don't even care if there's anything in it."

"I thought you wanted to be amish."
"Turns out I was just amish-ish."


"Killing Me Softly" The Fugees

favorite song in high school

"How hard is it to make lemonade? No I mean, really? How hard is it? I seriously have no idea."

"Maybe my date could part them."
"He's Jesus, not Moses."

"I wish he'd break up my date with Jesus. I'd break up with him myself but he'd just show up three days later."



OH MY GOD another frasier tie-in. it's the dad. whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment