I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, November 11, 2011

Cheer them on to their rivals...

Okay, since I have to leave early for class tomorrow and should have been sleeping half an hour ago I'm going to keep this short.

This Year Anniversary week has been pretty cool. I liked posting the highlights, looking at them was super fun. Although reading through the entire blog start to finish took hours. Which was shocking. But I stuck with it. After all it is filled with the innerworkings of my twisted mind.

Today was fun. Booze cakes of awesomeness, I'll post the pictures and quotes tomorrow. It was quite fun. I didn't do any of the cooking myself since Slim Shady is a fan of her apartment building but I did document the majority of it.

Alright, a Music Rec and I'm out.

Friday Night: Strait Up.

"Round About Way"


"Carrying Your Love With Me"


and I'll throw in a fitting one for today as well.

"Sixteen Military Wives" The Decemberists

love the video


Happy Veteran's Day, and a big thank you for all of those out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment