I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's just been one of those, one of those days...

Rollin' with my gnomies. Yep. Painted another one today. Think it's gonna be my thing. Cool Aunt always paints grapes on things. I'll just paint gnomes. I'll have an army of them. Yeah, Gnome Army. I like it. Rollin' with my gnomies. What? It's not like it's an army of clowns or something.

"There is a heavy clown presence in this room. It's unsettling and I'm obsessed with it! I want both more and less of the clowns." -Max, 2 Broke Girls. Love that episode. "It's Hoarders 3D: The Experience!"



okay. got distracted for about 20 minutes watching clips. must move on.

So, today. 11-2 shelving. Then painting. Then came back and CLEANED MY APARTMENT! heck yeah! vacuum and broom included. Although I still need to dust. And clean the bathroom. But the main room, kitchen and bedroom are golden.

Along with that cleaning I'm also cleaning out my DVR. I've taped all the pilots to a bunch of shows that I wanted to check out but have yet to get around to them. I kept the good ones that I'll attempt to watch soon aka Once Upon a Time, Unforgettable, and Grimm but deleted Pan Am, and some old episodes of shows I've already seen. I am keeping however, all the episodes of Castle, Bones, 2 Broke Girls and all that.

If you haven't seen 2 Broke Girls yet you should check it out. Monday nights on CBS. It's fantastic. Max is my new hero. Her personality is very similar to the voice in my head. She has all the best lines. Like stuff you really want to say to someone but refrain cause you know, you're a nice person or want to make it seem like you're a nice person.

I'm a nice person.

I think.

Shutup Sketch.

I can be a nice person. And not like Phoebe's I can be a bear cub kind of thing.


middle season two. and i can tell you the title without looking if you're interested.

Music Recs:

"One of Those Days" Joy Williams

cool video. i sing this often at work. especially after incidents that involve reports.

"Leave the Light On" Priscilla Ahn live on the Late Late Show

just a bonus that craig introduces her. he's my hot guy of late night. used to watch his show every night for over 2 years. college craziness.


Alright, tomorrow is all day and then I'll probably crash and burn so I should probably konk out soon.


Carter is scratching at the carpet. It's freaking me out. I think the cleanness is freaking him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment