I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'll be running circles around you sooner than you know

Things I Did Today:
-Slept in.
-Watched Green Lantern I'd give it a 6/10 on the Scale of Awesome. It was amusing seeing Blake Lively as a professional pilot. Ryan Reynolds wasn't awful as the Green Lantern. It's just the storyline that I wasn't so stoked about.
-Caught up on The New Girl
-and Body of Proof
-Went to work for two hours

Things I Need To Do Tomorrow:
-Sleep in.
-Cellphone stuff, got a new one and need to figure out what to do with the old one
-Go to Best Buy, and get computer upgrades
-Pick up my gnome from the paint shop
Basically everything I was going to do today but realized I had all day tomorrow to do it instead.
Plus
-Catch up on The Closer - which was new last night but I didn't watch it cause I still haven't seen the past two before that one

J-Rec's


"Jerk It Out" The Caesars

dig it.

"Jolene" Dolly Parton

classic.

"Just One Look" The Hollies

i prefer doris troy's but i've already posted her version. love it.

Alright, out for the night. or for the morning. I guess it's past midnight. Shocking. Two nights in a row. Which is funny cause I used to stay up until 1 almost every night. Since I've been 40 hours I'm lucky if I can make it past 11. Geez. I'm getting old. Make it stop.

Oh well. I'll sleep in tomorrow again. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment