I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, November 14, 2011

Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway

I've been watching too much SVU.

"Sometimes all that brooding intensity is just annoying."

I think it's getting to my head.

Gotta break it up with some comedy and music recs so I'll leave you with these and I'm off to watch 2 Broke Girls to laugh the night away. I love that show, it's hysterical.

Monday nights man.

You get that, Mike and Molly and Castle, plus the Closer once that comes back on. Although, I might have to crossover when it does. But that's what DVR is for.

No Castle tonight, some sort of 20/20 special or something. Castle's always good, I especially loved the bank heist episode. Super intense drama there.

Mike and Molly was supposed to be good tonight. Mike's mom gets a job at the school and she bonds with Molly over gossip. I'll watch that one before I crash as well. Should be funny. I love his mom. She's so awful.

Season one is out on DVD. I'm debating on buying it, but that's mostly thanks to Katy Mixon's "Victoria" character. Her Bigfoot story made my year. But of course you know that, since I've posted it about ten times.

Alright, music recs then finish this totally depressing episode of SVU, and switch over to some comedy so I can sleep. Tomorrow's a big day. Get to plan out my life for the next 2-3 years. I'll keep you posted.


"Miss Halfway" Anya Marina

love it. quite the comedian.

"Psycho Killer" Talking Heads

nerds. i love it. i was tempted to post the Bird and the Bee's remake of it but I resisted.


and just in case you missed it: Bigfoot

call that eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment