I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

These are the only ones of which the news has come to Harvard, And there may be many others but they haven’t been discovered

Due dates sneak up on you. Especially when you think you know them but have mixed them up with another assignment. Thank god for classmates who visit the library. Needless to say my plans for tonight were dashed. I'm off to bed after finding sources, coming up with an outline and drawing out my new floorplan. I'll finish it tomorrow. Due at midnight, plenty of time as I'm off at 8. Just have to write it out.

Long day tomorrow, 9-8, so I'm gonna crash.

OUT!

"Elements Song" Tom Lehrer


Daniel Radcliffe singing it on Graham Norton

No comments:

Post a Comment