I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Forgetting to forget that you're not mine.

Milk Duds. They rock.

So, on the phone with Sketch. And her orgy friends. Who aren't actually having an orgy. But it sounds a lot like they are. There's a lot of laughing and loud noises in the background.

And I had stuff to post. Originally. But now I can think of none of it.

Okay.

Think.

Think.

Right.

My colleagues are pretty cool. Especially when it comes to homework tips. We debated the difference between advocacy and marketing today. I'm still at a loss. I mean, I know what the difference is, but finding examples on other library's websites are kicking my butt.

Which is what I was working on.

Prior to this call.

But now that's not happening. So I'll save it for tomorrow night. It's not due until Tuesday night anyway.

Okay, other coherent thoughts before I'm gone and distracted again.

Had an interesting conversation with an aide today. He's one of the cool-aides. As I call us. We joked about going union. An aides union. Where we collaborate all of the ideas that we have and put them into action. Only good ones, I promise.

Then I went back to the advocacy vs. marketing thing. And was talking about how it's in support of things and somehow that came back to the aides thing so we were like, I'm an aides advocate! Wait, that sounds wrong. I'm an advocate for library aides! Wait. Also wrong. I'm an advocate for libraries with aides! No. Bad. Awkward. So we changed it to, I'm an advocate for library pages!

Which fixed things. And even though I'm no longer an aide/page, I'm still an advocate. It's part of the shelver's curse. It never really leaves you.

Okay, other coherent things.

Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them.

Yep. That's all I got.

Now you get some "Mean Girls".

Sketch is so awesome.

How can I begin to describe her awesomeness?

Sketch is flawless.

I hear her hair's insured for $10,000.

I hear she does car commercials... in Japan.

Her favorite movie is Varsity Blues.

One time she met John Stamos on a plane... And he told her she was pretty.

One time she punched me in the face... it was awesome.


So, today was interesting. I went to listen to music on my ipod and flipped to the A's in pursuit of finding a certain song, and instead of the usual shuffle it just went through the a's. Which gave me an idea.

So tonight you'll get awesome songs that start with A. Tomorrow you'll get B's. and so on and so forth.

A.

"Anytime" Eve 6

Out Cold. See, lately everyone raves about Zach Galifianakis. But see, when I hear his name I think of this one. Awesome snowboarding comedy from back in 2001.

"Achy Breaky Heart" Billy Ray Cyrus

this video just brings me so much joy. check out that mullet. and those clothes. niiice. I especially love 3:17 on with his white boy hillbilly moves.

and i'm a country girl.

but still.

just no.

Alright, out for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment