I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 22, 2013

In the new old-fashioned way.

Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck: Day Nine

Baby It's Cold Outside - Lady Gaga and Joseph Gordon-Levitt


love him, she's still growing on me.

2011 was Tallulah Bankhead and Jack Carson - my favorite version - 2012 was She & Him

Silver Bells - She & Him


i know, it's shocking i haven't posted them yet this year but this is my favorite christmas album ever so i'm spacing them out so they'll last. seeing them live was fantastic. go here.

2011 was Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney, 2012 was Twisted Sister

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Glee Cast


i may not watch it anymore, but every year i get the christmas album cause it's fantastic.

2011 was Toby Keith, 2012 was Brenda Lee

I'll Be Home For Christmas - Gabe Bondoc


very cool acoustic version.

2011 was She & Him, 2012 was Kristin Chenoweth

2011 Day Nine - I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me.
2012 Day Nine - And the game of golf was invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment