I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, December 30, 2013

cause i can shine my light on, i can shine my light on you.

No I'm not dead.

But my computer was.

Hence the radio silence.

Thankfully now it is fixed.

As you've noticed when it's broken so am I.

Not sure how to function without it, yes I am one of those people.

And yes I have the tablet now to keep my sanity but the laptop is still my lifeline.

So what did you miss?

Well, there was Christmas with his family and a little with mine.

But I think I covered that already.

Then there was work.

I got to be at the home branch twice this week already.

Tomorrow we're off early for the holiday.

Well, 4 isn't really early, but it's something so I'm going with it.

What else have you missed?

Oh, the exterminator killed my spiders, yay!

I rambled about that already right?

I think that's where I left off, with my apartment in shambles.

But now the furniture is back where it belongs, the apartment is clean, my computer is fixed, the nervous twitch in my stomach is gone - huzzah for that - so I'm going to bed.

I know, I'm boring, I'm sorry. I'll be more exciting next post cause it's New Years!!

We still have no plans.

For New Years Eve that is, New Years Day is our family Christmas.

Plus the Husker game at 11.

A lot of people aren't excited cause it's a rematch against Georgia and we're gonna lose.

But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we'll pull it off in some sort of Holiday Miracle.

Let's go with that.

Alright, that's all I got. I'm exhausted.

Song of the Night:

I've Got Your Number Son - She & Him


this one was awesome live. go here.

i was singing this all day today at work.

legit pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment