I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, December 2, 2013

Done.

Yes, I'm posting this again. It's tradition. And probably the most-posted video on this blog.



Celebratory paper throw.

I can now officially do it.

Holy crap, I'm done with grad school.

Well, the homework portion at least.

Hence the celebratory paper throw.

All that's left are the grades - which is on their end - and then the graduation ceremony itself. Got my cap and gown hung up and all that.

And of course the party. I'm almost done sending out invitations. I still need to mail a few and stop by the home branch to drop off theirs. But other than that I'm good.

I just can't believe it's over.

Grad school is only mentioned in 256 out of 971 - wait, seriously, 971? - posts but it was a huge part of my life for like 3 years. Now I'm done with homework and stress about classes...feels good.

Today was good too. Extremely busy. Because of the holiday last week we were closed for two days and it all caught up with us today. Like 80 tubs in delivery, 2 full carts of holds, plus tons of stats. Made the day go by fairly quickly.

Plus Mr. BossMan Tom stopped by. It'll be weird not leaving tomorrow to go to the internship. While I'm glad to be done with that I'll definitely miss it.

And that's all I got for today. Came home, watched The Voice, The Blacklist, and then wrote up the paper.

The Blacklist was epic - fall finale, can't wait until January for new episodes. I wasn't as impressed with The Voice. Except for Jacquie, she was awesome.

Cry Baby - Jacquie Lee


alright, i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment