I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.

"There you are."
"Just where you left me since I couldn't join in any reindeer games."

I'd let Tara Cole join in my reindeer games, she's a badass.



Yes, Leverage.

Season two.

If you still haven't checked it out DO IT!

You're missing out on life.


Yes, I skipped yesterday.

Don't worry, I'll still make my 300 posts by the end of the year.

I think.

Yeah, I'll make it.

Maybe even hit 1000 total.

Madness.

But I guess it has been 3 years.


So, weekend.

Yesterday:

"Your bun is hanging out."

I'll take "Phrases that are only appropriate in a sandwich shop" for 100, Alex.

I was lazy food-wise, went out for lunch and then ordered pizza and breadsticks for supper.

Spinach and feta cheese breadsticks to be exact.

That's right. Be jealous.

Don't really remember much else. I worked. I came home. Was exhausted. Ordered pizza. Oh, I watched some of the new Whose Line is it Anyway on the CW.

Not bad.

Not as good as the Drew Carey version, but not bad.

I really like the addition of a new sketch called Sideways Scene, it's fantastic. Let me see if I can find a clip.

Or, a group of clips, that works too.



I love the Twilight reaction from the crowd and his martial arts jump movie over Wayne. Awesome.

So that was Saturday.


Today:

It snowed. All day.

But it was lazy snow, like super slow falling in big huge chunks.

Which somehow looked lazy so I'm calling it lazy.

Thankfully it was not the packy kind of snow so I was able to unbury my car by myself.

I'm sure my brother-in-law cheered when he didn't get my panic call asking him to come over and help me out of the parking lot.

Every time it snows Superwoman gives me crap cause they don't really plow my lot, they just push it up against the back of our cars so I get stuck and then I'm late so I call my brother-in-law to help me out.

This morning I was early.

Though it didn't really matter, we were the only ones in the building for the majority of the day, aside from the people on the computer.

A coworker and I made predictions for stats. I said I'd probably have 12, but I think I finished in the high twenties so it wasn't too bad.

And I made more progress on my booklist, which is good cause it's due in February.

Then came home, played some video games and watched some more Leverage.

And when I say video games I mean a classic.

Contra.



Dominated.

With the 30 lives cheat code that is. I used to be much better, gonna have to practice so I can get back to the not cheating version.

Tomorrow I'm off - huzzah - no big plans, but I should probably do some Christmas shopping at some point.

Maybe hang up my stocking and some Christmas lights.

I love Christmas lights, but there are some people that take it to the extreme.

And by extreme I mean inflatable stuff and lights galore.

I'm more of a simple girl, decoration-wise.

But I do have lights and places to hang them so that will be my task tomorrow.

Plus play more Contra.

Sounds like a plan.

See, this is what happens when I'm done with homework forever.

I find new distractions.

Alright, Carter and I are out. Gonna watch some more Leverage and konk out.

Music:

Tall Tall Trees - Alan Jackson


another song you know but forgot you knew it.

i should work on my 12 days of xmas music tomorrow too.

hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment