I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Want a plane that loops the loop.

It's official. My boyfriend is an old man.

That's right, he turned 26 tonight at midnight.

Means I'm next.

2 months and a day.

Ugh, man. A lot to accomplish before that point.

Signing up for the rec center being one of them.

Planning on following through on resolutions this year so I went to sign up and apparently I use too much sanitizer cause my prints wouldn't work.

Geez, I attempt to make an effort and this is what I get.

Guess it's just not meant to be.

Could use that as an excuse to continue to be lazy, but really playing iPad air games for 2 hours every night really isn't healthy.

That's all I got for today. I'm zonked. Worked all day. Date night with the boyfriend after.

We watched Elysium.


It was messed up man. Scale of Awesome says 6/10.

Now all I can think of when I see Jodie Foster is her 20 minute speech about privacy at the Oscars.

But it was Lifetime Achievement so really she could say anything she wanted.

"cause i have a microphone and you don't, so you will listen to every **** word I have to say!"

Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck Day Four


Deck The Halls - Mike Tompkins and friends


don we now our game apparel. see if you can name all the youtubers featured. or you could cheat and watch all the way to the end to read their names.

2012 was Pomplamoose, 2011 was Mannheim



Oh Come All Ye Faithful - Pomplamoose and friends


too cool, love these guys.

2012 was JS, 2011 was Twisted Sister



Chipmunk Song - Glee Cast


who the hell is that? am i really that behind?

2012 was Straight No Chaser, 2011 was the Chipmunks



2011 Day Four - Joyful and Triumphant
2012 Day Four - Do people actually ask Santa for hula hoops?

No comments:

Post a Comment