I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

How many library science students does it take to swallow some fruit?

I don't know what it was about today but work felt eternal.

Think it might have had something to do with the fact that my normal Tuesday has been 9-1 and then the internship. Today was my first 9-6 since August.

BUT I made a lot of progress with my booklist, which is good cause I need it to be done and polished by February for the booktalk.

So nervous, I hate public speaking.

Maybe I can talk Sensei or my sister into going and sitting in the back and making faces at me. That might help.

After work was Library Goddess's party for graduates. First time the Boyfriend met the Library Goddess and it actually went okay.

No, he fit right in with our quirky gang.

And when I say quirky I mean it, we went around the table discussing what we collect. On the list was DVD's, motorcars, dolls, scarves, records, and skulls.

Yeah skulls.

Actual skulls.

But who said what is Vegas so you'll just have to guess.

The fruit thing was the drinks - there was punch with fruit in it and it kept getting stuck in the bottom of the glasses so it became an adventure attempting to swallow said fruit.

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one going over there for graduation. It's quite the drive, but I earned the damn diploma so I should walk the stage to get it.

Anyway, it was great to get together with the gang again. Looking forward to the ceremony and the pre-ceremony next weekend.

The countdown continues.

On to the music.

Song of the day:

Secrets - Will Champlin


from a few weeks ago, but awesome nonetheless.

Voice Eliminations were tonight. Lost Matthew. Down to just 3. Which, out of 5, isn't all that bad.

Top 20

Red - Adam
Pink - Xtina
Green - Blake
Grey - CeeLo

Tessanne Chin
Matthew Schuler - Eliminated in lives
Holly Henry - Eliminated in knockouts
Kat Robichaud - Eliminated in lives
Grey - Eliminated in live rounds

Brandon Chase - Eliminated in knockouts
Michael Lynch - Eliminated in battles
Timyra Joi - Eliminated in battles
Briana Cuoco - Eliminated in battles
Jacquie Lee

Tamara Chauniece - Eliminate in lives
Ashley Dubose - Eliminated in battles
Monika Leigh - Eliminated in battles
Shelbie Z - Eliminated in lives
James Wolpert

Josh Logan - Eliminated in live
Caroline Pennel - Eliminated in lives
Johnny Gray - Eliminated in lives
Olivia Henken - Eliminated in lives
Ray Boudreaux - Eliminated in lives

Team Adam:
Tessanne Chin
James Wolpert
Will Champlin

Team Xtina:
Jacquie Lee

Team Blake:
Cole Vosbury

CeeLo is out.

The ironic part is that now I'm actually rooting mostly for Will and he's not even in my top 20. But Tessanne is still my number one. And I also really love James - Jacquie has been a huge surprise - was not expecting her to be that epic. Crazy talented.

that's all i got. off tomorrow - huzzah - gonna clean the apartment. i know, now that there's no homework to distract me i have no excuses. ugh.

legit pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment