I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Twelve...monkeys working...what is it?

My apartment is in shambles cause the exterminator is coming tomorrow so my furniture is all away from the walls.

I have spiders.

I hate spiders.

I know they're supposed to be good cause they eat stuff but I'd rather not have them anyway.

But I won't dwell on that. Today was Christmas and it was excellent.

Presents with Mom and Dad in the morning. Got a lot of good stuff but my favorites were a waffle iron and a coffee maker.

I know, I think she's trying to get me to wake up early.

Then it was off to the boyfriend's extended family Christmas.

Which was more like we ate and then we watched SNL and Undercover Boss.

After that we headed out to the farm where we watched Mannheim's Christmas concert and Duck Dynasty.

"Better to have a day's worth of fish than a lifetime's worth of crabs. Instead of happy happy happy you'll be crabby, crabby, crabby."

Solid advice.

And that was my day. All in all an excellent Christmas.

Except if I get sick.

I'm hoping I don't get sick. Both his sister and sister-in-law got the flu.

It's making me paranoid cause I feel off, but that could just be because my apartment is in shambles.

On to the music.

Last one - Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck: Day Twelve

Straight No Chaser 12 Days Mashup



Jeff Foxworthy Redneck 12 Days of Christmas



BoyMongoose Indian 12 Days of Christmas



The Voice's 12 Days of Christmas


what's a partridge?

that is a valid turtledove question blake.

and of course my favorite

Janice Dickinson's 12 Days of Christmas


i love especially 1:02 and 1:13.

yes this list continues to grow, and i'm sure i'll find more to add next year.

the problem with this though is that when i sing it it's a mix and comes out more like:

12 Pack of Bud
11 Charges pending
10 Minute yoga
9 Years probation
8 Table Dancers
7-11 Workers
6 Cans of Spam
5 Mother F*cking Ugly Men
4 Italian Suits
3 Former Husbands
2 Giant Breasts
and a totally insufficient dowry.

eh, i like my version better.

2011 Day Twelve - And a totally insufficient dowry.
2012 Day Twelve - Four Italian Suits, Three Former Husbands

No comments:

Post a Comment