I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 20, 2013

Do you want an arm or a torso?


One of the coolest things I have ever seen on TV ever.



Please tell me you get that Caddyshack reference.

That pretty much sums up my day, slow start, but madness at the end.

And it snowed!

What the crap?

Did I miss that part of the forecast? I wasn't the only one though cause we were all confused when it started.

It was supposed to be nice.

Well, nice for December.

But that's Nebraska. Here you'll turn on both the AC and the Heat in a 1 hour period. I don't know how meteorologists work where you're from, but I'm pretty sure ours just guess cause there's no way to predict it.

Originally it was supposed to snow tomorrow. I already got snowed out of one graduation so it better not do it again.

Anyway, so it was slow in the morning, but then in the afternoon everyone got all wound up about the Target hack thing so we were all freaking out about that.

Thankfully after work was much more fun, graduation dinner with the boyfriend's family.

His wickedly awesome sister-in-law.

I'm not the only one celebrating this weekend.

Dinner was fun and afterward there was a giant pig cake, hence the title of this post.

So all-in-all a good day.

On to the music, Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck: Day Seven


Jingle Bells - Charlie Parra


Wicked. For some reason I like the instrumental versions better. Guess I'm just not a fan of the lyrics.

2012 was Sungha Jung, 2011 was Glee

Walking in a Winter Wonderland - Andrews Sisters


Classic, love the harmonies.

2012 was Jason Mraz, 2011 was Dean Martin

Please Come Home For Christmas - Bon Jovi


oh my god he looks so young!

2012 was CeeLo Green



2011 Day Seven - Dashing through the melted snow in some untied tennis shoes
2012 Day Seven - If not for Christmas, by New Year's night

out. have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment