I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, December 28, 2013

testing, testing...

testing out my new wireless keyboard for my ipad. 

its wicked. 

but im too lazy to go back and fix the punctuation so bear with me. 

bare with me?

no that would be awkward. 

im going with bear. 

yes i skipped posting yesterday. and yes i almost skipped posting again. 

i feel like crap. 

my stomach is all over the place and i cant decide if its because im nervous or i have the flu. 

but i have yet to puke so im going with nerves. 

if only i could figure out what im nervous about. 

im hoping the fact that im off tomorrow helps things. 

tomorrow is also our first hockey game. 

did i mention i got the boyfriend hockey season tickets for his birthday\christmas?

gonna be awesome cause its the rivalry match. we won last time but theyre first in the division and we are basically last so itll be an interesting rematch.

thats basically all i got. 

boss's boss's boss congratulated me on graduating yesterday. 

today i was at the home branch. 

now im watching the avengers, next up iron man 3.

okay thats all i got. 

still figuring out how to work this on the ipad so i will trust you to find your own song of the day. report back if you come up with anything good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment