I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just one of those things that gets sweeter with time.

For once I was nothing but productive on a day off.

Usually when I clean my apartment it's because I'm avoiding homework.

Now I have no homework to avoid so I had to force myself into it.

But I was up.

Since 8AM.

On a day off.

I know.

Sucked.

But I guess it was worth it.

Met up with my sisters for lunch, shopped a bit in the afternoon, then cleaned the rest of the day.

Literally, the rest of the day.

Mopped, dusted, vacuumed, scrubbed, all that.

I think I've mopped like 3 times since I've moved in.

Don't give me that look, it's not like there's a lot to mop.

And I keep it clean.

But today was extreme, even changed out my shower curtain.

Think I'm good for a while.

Tomorrow it's back to work so I should crash.

Exhausted.

I know, I'm boring. I'm sorry. But it was a very big day for me.

Here, have some more Useless Information.

-The original pack of Skittles doesn't contain the color blue so you CAN'T taste the rainbow.

-The letters on M&M candies stand for Mars and Murrie, the developers of the candy in 1941.

-The designer of the Statue of Liberty - Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi - used his wife as the model for the body and his mother as the model for the face.

-The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles stands for the varieties of pickle the company once made.

-A group of whales is called a Pod.

-Kermit the Frog is left-handed.

-The word "nerd" was first coined by Dr. Seuss in "If I Ran the Zoo"

Gonna look into that one tomorrow at work.

On to the music. Song you know but forgot you knew it.

Dust on the Bottle - David Lee Murphy


classic country.

Watching Leverage's Nebraska episode. Nice attempt at our accent. It's amusing. Sophie hates chicken fried steak. Parker wears a Nebraska hat and eats corndogs. Hardison gets mobbed.

"Ladies, for the last time I am not the tailback for the Cornhuskers. I don't even know what a Cornhusker is."

"I can't hack a hick."

Even if he were a High Tech Redneck?



Legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment