I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Why aren't you seizing the boy?

You know you're a nerd when you cheer cause it's Thursday.

You know, Thursday?

The day when the place across the street has their specials?

Yes I go there every day and yes they know me by name.

Today was hamburgers.

I ate mine on the way to a TAM meeting.

TAM = Thursday Afternoon Meeting

Redundant since we call it a TAM Meeting, but a meeting nonetheless.

With all the Youth Services staff.

We picked our favorites for upcoming Caldecott.

Yep. Libraries full of nerds, get used to it.

That was the highlight of today.

Tomorrow I get to spend my day in chairs.

Dentist and Hair Dresser.

You can track my life by the color of my hair, I've lost count of how many colors I've gone through.

There was red, blonde, purple, orange, blue streaks, black and brown. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

It was amusing because right after I started dating the boyfriend - this time - I told him I was going to get my hair dyed and he goes, "not red, right?"

As in fire engine red which I had for both high school and college.

Can you tell we've dated before?

No, not red.

Nor will it be tomorrow. Though it would be awesome. Superwoman said she'd give me points for that, but I'm guessing now with the Master's it would be frowned upon.

I'm supposed to be all professional and all that.

Tie my shoes.

Match my socks.

Now I do neither, guess that'll have to change next week when I get the diploma.

Or maybe I'll be a rebel and continue to do neither.

Sounds like a plan.

Music:



Yes I'm back on Leverage.

Season Two.

You're missing out on life if you've skipped this show, for serious.

Go to your library. Check out season one. Watch it. Then tell me I'm wrong.

I'm gonna crash. I hate dentists, need actual sleep so I don't freak out in the chair.

I have a history.

Luckily, I have Sketch and Edit to reenact those things for me.

Sketch and Edit Sit in a Waiting Room



And just cause I can.



On repeat.

Legit pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment