I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Turtledove - Is it a turtle that can fly or a bird that has a shell?

No.

I don't have the flu.

This headache, exhaustion, and feel of utter despair are only allowed to be temporary.

I have graduation this weekend, I'm not allowed to be sick.

It's all mental, right?

Either way it's 10:30 and I'm going to bed.

It's not that I don't love you all, and want to amuse you with my ramblings, but I literally feel like crap and it's hazing my memory from today.

I remember....work.

I was there.

And then I wasn't.

And then I was on the phone with Sketch for a while.

And then I wasn't.

Then I watched The Voice.

My top pick made it to the final, huzzah Tessanne. First time since season three when my top pick won it all - go Cassadee. She made a guest appearance tonight and rocked it.

That's all I remember, aside from cheering that Will joined her. And Jacquie, Jacquie's good too. But I was stoked for Will, but sad for James.

That's all I remember.

No, there was drunken dancing Marcia Gay-Harden.

Which means I watched Trophy Wife after the Voice.

I don't remember. It's all a blur. I fell asleep. But then I was awake. I don't know, I took cough medicine. Now I'm going to bed. Will see how I'm feeling tomorrow.

Song of the Day:



what's a partridge?

maybe another one for my "12 days of xmas music that doesn't suck" list.

hm.

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment