I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stick it in your pointy ear.

Okay first up, watch this:



If you haven't already.

Craziness.

Today was good. Slept in, went to church then out to eat with Oldest Sister and family. Watched Bubby play some basketball, did a ton of Xmas shopping - almost done, not really - then headed out to see the boyfriend for dinner and a movie.

Star Wars 6. Classic.

The boyfriend thinks it's weird I get my groceries at Target. But it's one-stop shopping! Where do you get yours? Don't say. HyVee. I have yet to run into any helpful smiles in those aisle. Or at least the one in my neighborhood. And I can never find anything. In Target I know exactly where everything is.

Actually proud of myself for being productive with the shopping. Finished with Mom, Squirt, and most of Second Sister and brother's families. Others I have no clue where to start. But I'll keep looking.

In honor of Star Wars tonight's music selections are some of my favorite parodies.

Yes 2 of which are Weird Al, but who does parodies better than Weird Al?

The Saga Begins


awesome.


Yoda


amusing.


Call Me Maybe


EPIC.

Obi-Wan's "maybe" gets me every time.

I guess technically a parody but I'm going with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment