I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 6, 2013

Sorry your dodgeball coach got killed by two tons of irony

Chair #1 = Dentist 10:00 AM

I treat this as pass/fail cause either you have cavities or you don't.

Today I passed.

Score.

Remember when I never had cavities ever so this was never a question?

And then I go in and have like 4?

Yes, that sucked.

Thankfully this morning was the opposite. Though apparently I need to floss more.

Woops.

Chair #2 = Hair Dresser 1:00 PM

Hair is now red and blonde.

And chopped short.

Ish.

Rebellious nature intact until graduation.

Dark enough that my boyfriend didn't say anything, but red enough that my Mom did.

But of course she's used to it by now.

Her theory is that she's thankful because it's temporary not like tattoos or piercings.

Not that that will ever be a problem cause as anyone who knows me at all can tell you, I hate needles.

After the hair thing stopped by the farm and watched some NCIS: LA. Forgot how much I like that show, should get caught up.

Then supper with the boyfriend and his parents.

They went shopping and we watched Falling Down.



Yes, that's the actual title. Circa 1993.

Scale of Awesome is 4/10, I fell asleep. Has anyone else heard of this movie? Was it big way back when?

And when I say "way back when" I mean 20 years ago.

God he looks young.

Anyway, we followed that up with Dodgeball.



Scale of Awesome 9/10, I love this one, but I've also seen it like a thousand times.

It amuses me that they're married and playing enemies, in the bloopers he messes up all the time when she's around, it's hysterical.

Music:

Pour Me - Trick Pony


used to be my favorite song, haven't heard it in forever so i'm bringing it back.

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment