I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

The boyfriend's birthday today so I could finally give him his present.

Which means I can finally tell you what it was.

He once said if he could ever have season tickets to anything it would be Stars Hockey so I got him season tickets for the rest of the season.

Now there is a game on Valentine's Day so I need to remember that that is entirely my fault.

He seemed excited so I'm calling it a victory.

Along with the fact that he never figured out what it was after months of guessing.

Victory.

That's basically all I remember from today.

Gave him that, we went to dinner then watched Home Alone.

We're doing it backwards cause last week we watched the second one.

Marathons.


Nothing major from work, except it went by super fast.

Tomorrow is staff meeting and food day so I should konk out soon.


And yes, I did watch the Voice finale and it's killing me not posting about it but I figured I'm already hitting you with enough music so I'll ramble about it after all the Xmas music.

I do have to point out that my pick won it all.

Which makes me 2/4 since I picked Cassadee Pope 2 seasons ago.

And I've only watched 4 seasons of it.

I'm just glad the one with the best voice finally won it.

I mean Judith Hill seriously should have won last season. A lot of people said Amanda Brown was the best the season before that but I liked Cassadee better.

Cause I was a fan of Hey Monday before they got popular.

I don't remember much about season two except I was for Jordis and she got hosed.

Oh, Juliet, she should have won but she got second.

Started Blake's three-peat but now Adam is back on top.

Anyway, enough with my ramblings. I'll post those clips after Xmas.

On to the music.

Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck: Day Five


Oh Little Town of Bethlehem - Shawn McDonald


if you're into christian music you should check out his song Rise, very catchy, very cool.

2012 was Sinatra, 2011 was Sarah McLachlan


Silent Night - Kelly Clarkson


crazy talented, been a fan since Idol. the one year i watched it. i could link you to like 20 of my favorites by her but i'll just stick with one. my favorite we used to sing over and over in high school. Respect.

2012 was SNL, 2011 was Aly & AJ


What Child is This - Lindsey Stirling


yes it's instrumental but i like it. she's the one that covered Radioactive with Pentatonix which I posted last week. check it out here.

2012 was Carrie Underwood, 2011 was Charlotte Church

out.

2011 Day Five - Battle of the Blogs, Gypsy Caroling, Fat Cats, Whom Shepherds Guard and Angels Sing
2012 Day Five - I'll Deck Your Halls

No comments:

Post a Comment