I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Do people actually ask Santa for a hula hoop for Christmas?

Cause it's never been on my list.

Oh the joys.

Got to sleep in a bit today, though I woke up before my alarm anyway so it really didn't do anything.

But I did get to stop for coffee, huzzah.

Learned how to do aide timesheets with Slim Shady, updated my TAB website - Cabin Fever and my Trainee had some good ideas for places to check out that I hadn't even thought of. Stocked supplies...um that's about it for work.

After work was fajitas and jalapeno margaritas with the Cool Aunt.

I got a new random hat.

That I get to wear tomorrow, yay.

Same style as my first one. aka the Jane hat.

Go here: I was in an ice-cream haze and I couldn't see!

Stayed pretty late, almost passed her bedtime - aka 8ish. Love it. She and Mom both wake up at like 4-5AM. Don't know how you can do that.

Don't think I'll ever be able to.

Think I'm gonna pull out the leftovers now.

While I watch my Criminal Minds marathon. Used to love this show, debate about pulling out the first few seasons and watching them but it would just make me think about the drama that is season six with JJ and Prentiss leaving and then the fans protesting and then they come back but then Prentiss ditches again, just blah.

But this marathon is all from the earlier seasons. Gideon is about to go off the grid.

Which leads me to.....

Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck: Day Four

Deck the Halls - Pomplamoose
oh my god these guys are fantastic.

the book drive thing i did not expect at all but it is also awesome.

i have no idea what's going on at 2:18 but i love it.

Oh Come All Ye Faithful - JS
surprisingly delightful.

they have quite a few videos actually, might use another one later this week.


Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late) - Straight No Chaser
sadly i can do the voice.

these guys are great.

which reminds me that i checked out their cd and then left it at the desk. woops, have to grab it tomorrow.

For last year's Day Four go here


Get to work at the home branch tomorrow morning. Let's hope I remember. Muscle memory will most likely take me to the work branch.

You know me and mornings.



"yeah, cheaper than a goat."

No comments:

Post a Comment