I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

You've Dated Worse.

Ah, a real day off.

I could get used to this.

Slept in 'til 11:30 just in time to get a text from the boyfriend asking if I was awake.

Victory.

Ran some errands, more Christmas shopping and got some Diet Dr. Pepper. Which is also on my Santa List. An endless supply that is. Along with a litter box that cleans itself.

After that I headed out to the college town to meet up with the boyfriend for lunch but first I stopped by Second Sister's place. Got to jam out with the kiddos for a while, the baby is getting big. Already pulling herself up so she was crawling all over me.

Cute stuff.

So jammed there for like an hour or so and met up with the boyfriend at this awesome Mexican joint. Margaritas of course. Half of which, well, more like 3/4th of which is in my fridge. After dinner/supper-ish we went back to watch the Huskers get hosed.

Sad day.

But good for an underdog team I guess. I used to love Oregon.

Football, not volleyball.

Back with Joey Harrington was the star.

Long story.

Anyway, watched the Huskers lose then went to see Playing For Keeps. Gerard Butler, Jessica Biel - which I knew but then there was Dennis Quaid, Uma Thurman, Judy Greer, James Tupper and CATHERINE ZETA-JONES!!

Who I did not know was in it.


Big stars, crappy movie.

Sadly, I thought it would be good but not so much. Scale of Awesome says 4/10.

Only line I remember is talking about an online dating profile suggesting "you've dated worse" as it's subtitle.

Alright, class tomorrow. Gotta be there at 10 which means leaving at 9 and as it is already 1 gotta sleep now if I intend on being coherent.

Stopping for coffee on the way, woohoo!

Song of the day:

Synthesizers - Butch Walker and the Black Widows


very Come On Eileen.

And yes, that is Matthew McConaughey.

Dazed and Confused, look it up.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment