I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

half past a heartache, a quarter to four.

Ah Wednesdays.

The day of the dead.

I've noticed that Wednesdays and Thursdays especially the library staff just seems dead.

You would think that would happen on a Monday. Tuesdays are fine, Friday's we're antsy, but Wednesdays and Thursdays just bring a general deadness.

No idea why.

It didn't help that 2 of the public service staff called in sick today.

A lot of red in the schedule.

More sickness. Glad I had it and am over it. Usually I'm the last to catch things.

Blame that on my stubbornness. And the "it's all mental" attitude.

Did a lot of TAB info stuff, went to church after, sat in the balcony with Oldest Sister.

She is the organist.

More patient with the piano than I ever was. Though I can blame that on a few factors that I won't mention on here.

After church got to talk with Beej and JoJo then headed back here to watch NCIS. Loving the ex-wife showing up during their investigation. Hilarious.

Now I'm watching Mike and Molly but the deadness has carried on so I'll probably end up konking out before midnight.

Geez, is it really only 11 now?

This no homework thing is really screwing with my brain. Aw, crap. I gotta fill out those online evaluation forms.

Okay, new plan: fill out forms, check grades, then sleep.

Ready? Break!

I'm sorry, I'm boring.

Here, be entertained.

Clip of the night:

Guesstures with the Voice coaches

love the Diva impression.

These guys are just genuinely awesome. Too bad Cee-Lo isn't there.

Song of the night:

Song You Know But Forgot You Knew It

You're Easy on the Eyes - Terri Clark
Umm, okay?

90's country was the best.

pre-midnight post. holy crap tag in usage.

No comments:

Post a Comment